| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 216 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 216 | Just got this truck and it looks like it was Brewster Green with black fenders. The VIN is 6DRK1604. Unlike more modern vehicles there is nothing in the vin that would indicate the original color so I guess I can paint it any color I like. I'm leaning towards the Cream and Brown combination. Does anyone know if the bed frame was painted any particular color or just bare? Same question for the metal pieces at the front of the flatbed. Right FrontLeft Rear | | | | | Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 216 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 216 | According to the VIN Buster the truck was built in Oakland, CA so the "Hollywood Tan" (might be a choice for the fenders, 501) with the Cream Medium (234) for the body. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 216 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 216 | Does anyone know what color the frame of the flatbed was painted? Most of the photos I've seen show it as black. Also, this truck has the original corner pieces in the front of the bed. I've been searching for pictures of trucks with these but can't find any. Any ideas on the color? photo showing corners | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | JoeR,
I have never seen a documented color. My bet is semi-gloss black. | | |
| |
| |