| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,357 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2015 Posts: 58 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2015 Posts: 58 | Do they make drop spindles for the 63 C20? I haven't been able to find any to use without a conversion. I was just going to run the drum brakes and 8 lugs. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,440 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,440 | Contact Nostalgia Sids out of Guthrie, Oklahoma. He has a web site. Famous for his axle/spindle work. 
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2017 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2017 Posts: 4 | Ccp has a kit but I think you have to run a 1.25 rotor. I looked at the kit but found a 73-87 stub for cheap I'm going to use. | | |
| |
| |