The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (TUTS 59, Lightholder's Dad, klhansen, 1 invisible), 165 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,109
Posts1,056,266
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 346
2
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
2 Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 346
Terry and Gloria Kirberger will be there some time late afternoon Friday. We'll bring a cooler of iced bottled water and chips for snacking on.


Terry K.

1951 5 window 1/2 ton

The only way to have a friend is to be one.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson-

Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,599
2
Moderator
Moderator
2 Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,599
Vicki and I should be loaded and on the road by noon Thursday.
Hit the hotel about three and then head to the Aldersons.

Terry, you will be our group photographer this year, and I expect to see a camera in your hand all weekend.

Don


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,440
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,440
Truck is loaded on the trailer. Most of the packing is done. Leaving around 9:30am Friday.


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,095
W
'Bolter
'Bolter
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,095
I am here.


Ron, The Computer Greek
I love therefore I am.
1954 3100 Chevy truck
In the Gallery
2017 Buick Encore
See more pix
1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 346
2
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
2 Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 346
Originally Posted by 2-Ton
Vicki and I should be loaded and on the road by noon Thursday.
Hit the hotel about three and then head to the Aldersons.

Terry, you will be our group photographer this year, and I expect to see a camera in your hand all weekend.

Don
Oh my, the pressures on! Good thing you warned me. lol..... I better charge up my batteries and bring my tripod.


Terry K.

1951 5 window 1/2 ton

The only way to have a friend is to be one.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson-

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 346
2
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
2 Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 346
Don, do you need me to bring an extra cooler or just bottled water? We can chip in on ice if there will be enough coolers there.I'd like to travel as lite as I can to save on room. I have to go visit my aunt and uncle in Iowa on Sunday.


Terry K.

1951 5 window 1/2 ton

The only way to have a friend is to be one.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson-

Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,599
2
Moderator
Moderator
2 Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,599
Updated 9-9-17

Don & Vicki King/ 2-Ton...............................2...Present
George Capito/ Wrenchbender Ret,............1...Present
Scott Ward and family/ 48Bigtrucks.............5...Present
John and Theresa Lucas/J Lucas................2...Present
Erik and Ginny Olson/ Cornbinder................2...Present ---From Washington state.....First time
Chris Tomlinson/ oldieoldie..........................1....Present.....First time
Mike and Pat Wahl/ wal4m...........................2...Present
Paul and Linda Schmehl/ baldeagle.............2...Present
Ron/ WE b OLD............................................1...Present
Martin & Kathy Bass/ Justhorsenround ........2...Present
Jeff Backus / Rusty Rod................................0
Kevin & Lori Thomas / kthomas ....................2
Chuck and Sandy / gooberdog......................2....Present.......First time
Doug and family / a.d.-hawk..........................2+2...Present
Mike K............................................................1....Present........First time
GMCJoe........................................................1
Tom and Danny / farmallb..............................2....Present
Wayne Alderson and son...............................2....Present
Steve Mosley and Family...............................4....Present

Don

Last edited by 2-Ton; 09/10/2017 12:23 PM.

1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Peggy M 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0