| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,483 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 126 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 126 | I am replacing my hood hinge with a new, more functioning one. Of course, when I took the old one off, I did not mark front (toward nose/grill) or back (toward windshield). One end of the hinge extends further from the end of the flat flange piece of the hinge and that end of the flat flange piece has a slightly more sever angle. Any ideas which end goes toward the nose?
Thanks!
ps. And yes I should know to mark this type of thing. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 126 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 126 | Help, please. Anyone? Thanks! | | | | | Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 784 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 784 | Your 3/4 ton is going to be the same as my 1/2 ton. I had to look to be sure but the end with the sever angle goes toward the windshield. The end that sticks out goes under s hold down piece that is screwed to the cowling at the windshield.
Hope this helps George | | | | | Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 126 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 126 | George:
Thanks!!!!! That does help. I appreciate it. | | |
| |
| |