| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,097 Posts1,056,163 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,280 Renaissance Man | | Renaissance Man Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,280 | I had trouble with figuring how they go in, and once I looked at another assembled one, I had trouble making the reproduction one work because its design is different than the original. The real fun is setting the rivet end of the pin. I would offer to take some pictures, join PhotoBucket, post them on there, figure out again how to transfer them from PhotoBucket to this site, and torture everyone following this thread with endless slow loading pictures, AdBlock Warnings and popups, but that would just be cruel. Hang in there. If I can figure it out, I am sure that you can. Carl
1952 5-window - return to "as built" condition | 1950 3100 with a 235 and a T-5 transmission
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 2,234 Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part | | Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 2,234 | Sent you a pm. I can send you pictures if you respond
Chris | | |
| |
| |