| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,607 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 18 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 18 | Been reading/learning a lot about prepping and painting. I picked up a 5 liter 2K clear and MSB thinner. Based on what I've read this is a good clear. My question is what is the mixing ratio? I don't see that on the can plus I'll be using a 1.4 HPLV gun when spraying is this good enough? | | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 1,513 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 1,513 | I used Standox primer, basecoat and clearcoat and was happy with the results. Here's a link to the tech page which will have all your answers.
http://pc.dupont.com/bowstreet5/webengine/dpc/common/Controller/Action!_pageDispatcher/InnerModel!dpc/modules/Login/OuterModel!dpc/common/Controller/InnerAction!visitorAction
Curt B.
1952 1300 Canadian 1/2 ton restomod You Tube | | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 18 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 18 | Thanks,
Now I have all the info needed to use this clear on my truck but can I use the Thinner, is this considered as a reducer? | | |
| |
| |