| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
108
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 36 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 36 | Restoring the bed section and want to confirm the support structure that is needed to support the wood bed? Does anyone have part numbers or pics of the supporting pieces if any? Seems like there should be something to support the middle section of the bed.
Thanks.. John | | | | | Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 36 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 36 | Mike,
Thanks so much, this is exactly what I was looking for!
John | | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 143 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 143 | Mike,
Great info and the pics are perfect. I'm getting ready to do the bed on mine and had intend to have my dad do the wood and wondered where to find this info. Dad has a nice shop with all the bells & whistles for making anything. But he gets really cranky & fussy when I show up with something to repair or a request and no drawing. Thanks for the info!
It never costs more to ask and it never costs more to think big.
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 2 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 2 | Glad I was able to help you guys! I ran across it one night and saved it because, I am going to need it also one day. Have a great one. Mike
Mike from MI
| | |
| |
| |