The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible), 131 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,086
Posts1,056,334
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 40
L
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
L Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 40
So I have my sub frame installed and I got the motor/transmission mounts lined up and installed this past weekend. I have a large shipment coming and I am looking forward to being able to make more progress. My M-II suspension is on the way along with headers, new power brake pedal, booster, and master cylinder. I picked up this frame so I could continue to drive my stock 53 while I build this set up for later on. I am hoping this winter to be able to have this frame done so I can switch the body over during the winter months. It sure makes one feel good to see progress!

https://flic.kr/p/TndLK7


Larry
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 916
N
'Bolter
'Bolter
N Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 916
Looks like it's coming along nicely..


~ Dave
1950 Chevrolet 3600 3/4-ton with 261 engine & T5 Transmission
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 34
S
'Bolter
'Bolter
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 34
Looking good - makes me want mine to be closer to being done too.




Still At It

48 Thriftmaster
64 Impala
62 Impala

Half the fun is making the mess!!!!!The other half is figuring out now what do I do?????

Moderated by  Fibonachu, KCMongo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0