| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (TS3600, 55shaker),
86
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,467 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2017 Posts: 16 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2017 Posts: 16 | Hey Folks, I will be getting my 248 engine block back form the machine shop soon and will be needing to paint it. Does anyone know the engine color for my model. FYI The engine shop I'm using is outstanding. Older guy, well older than me, but just by looking at the block he could tell what I had. He did that before he checked the numbers on the block. | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | On oldGMCtrucks.com discussion board there is a thread where several people posted what they used. I used Ace Hardware safety red from a spray can. It was close enough for me. | | |
| |
| |