| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,464 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 293 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 293 | Does anyone here have a factory stock 292 in their truck? I am in need of making a new carb to fuel pump line, and I am trying to find out where the original line actually run. I know it come around the front of the valve cover, but I'm trying to find out what route it took when it got down the side of the motor. Also, is there a clip that held the fuel line and vacuume line together near the water pump? Any help is greatly appreciated. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,601 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,601 | I just bought a 65 GMC with the 292. Have really not had much time to look it over much yet. It's a nice day today and will see if I will remember to get a couple pictures.
Don 1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 788 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 788 | if I can remember correctly is that it should run around the front of the rocker cover ron | | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 788 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 788 | | | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 293 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 293 | Yea, that last one looks good, thank you for your help. | | |
| |
| |