| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (klhansen, ronsway, 1 invisible),
165
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 58 hmmm. | | hmmm. Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 58 | Double action suspension rebuild for 3/4 1949 Chevy P-up, is what I need. One is froze, the other rear moves an inch. I have been searching, no luck yet. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 | Are you referring to the shock absorber? | | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 58 hmmm. | | hmmm. Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 58 | Sorry, I had to be gone. Yes I have those kind of shocks. I did keep looking and found two shops in links section of THIS wonderful website. Fo y poo u know about these shocks? Thankz for interest.
Last edited by Ziptadoda; 04/14/2017 3:57 AM.
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 843 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 843 | Zip, I have seen that subject come up on the VCCA forum. It might be worth checking there: http://vcca.org/forum/
Ray
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 | Have you tried Apple Hydraulics? They rebuild shocks. Mike B  | | |
| |
| |