| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,339 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 5 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 5 | Hey guys,
I've been looking at my newly aquired '66 C20 thinking I need to fix the rust in the body before it gets any worse. I'm not allowed to do a full rebuild just yet, I just finished a Camaro. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 5 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 5 | Sorry this is in two post, still learning how to use this thing. Anyway, has anyone seen a repair panel for the front of the '66 hood? I looks like the front piece could be removed and replaced, but I haven't been able to find that piece. Thanks for the help. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 59 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 59 | GM used to supply the front panel but it was discontinued years ago. With all the patch panels avail. today I can't believe no one has repopped it. Try to find a hood off an old 63-66 school bus. for some strange reason they didn't rust as bad as the hoods on trucks... maybe better metal??? | | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 5 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 5 | Thanks graygander, I'll keep that in mind when I'm looking for parts. Now I just need to find them in the Indiana area. | | |
| |
| |