| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,416 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 86 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 86 | I need a brake kit that has all the springs and hold down clips etc that hold your brake shoe in place. They are differnt than what I've seen on newer vehicles. Anybody got any ideas?? Noel from nm | | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 1,122 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 1,122 | A few years ago I bought these parts from Jim Carter's Truck Parts. Others that specialize in parts for our old trucks also have these. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 1,321 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 1,321 |
Harold Is a restoration ever finished? | | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 86 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 86 | thank you thank you I couldn't find any till now | | |
| |
| |