| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (crenwelge, JW51, Lostbuthaulinass, Hugh63c10, Gray_Ghost, 1955 1 Series, greenie-reddy),
161
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,237 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 301 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 301 | Restoring a 70 GMC 1/2 ton and I have a question about the interior paint scheme. For the exterior I'm going with orange on the lower part of the body, white in between the metal trim(s) that run the length of the body, back to orange above it, then back to white for the cab pillars, window frames, and roof. Typical for that period. My question is, I know the interior would be the same orange but did that include the roof inside? Or did that go to white to match the exterior top of the cab? I'm thinking the interior stayed all one color?
Thanks
1949 Chevy 3600 1975 W-25 Hurst Olds 1970 GMC 1/2 ton Fleetside 2010 Chevy Silverado
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 55 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 55 | Found a few pictures on the internet it looked like it was all orange inside including the roof. Doesn't mean you have to do the same. All in what you want. I think for my 53 pickup I'm going to paint everything in the cab semi gloss black and gloss black exterior with red accents. | | |
| |
| |