The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Wally / Montana, Guitplayer, Jon G), 126 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,130
Posts1,056,717
Members48,454
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1207115 03/06/2017 1:30 AM
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 193
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 193
Hellol Bolters,
It's been quite awhile since I have been here.
Today we had a 1950 GMC 2 ton truck towed back the farm.

It is a 350 as designated by hood emblem.
It needs cab corners and door guts.
A radiator, and prob radiator supports.
Has a 2 speed rear.
Also gonna need windshields and side glass.
Are most of these parts the same as 1/2 ton?
Wondering where I can source this stuff if different than 1/2 tons?
Brian



1952 GMC model 473 dump truck
1951 Chevy 1500 stepside
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,441
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,441
Body repair panels should be the same along with glass. Radiators are available from EBay. Don't know about the rad support and door guts but I bet they are the same. Fun project, good luck.


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)


Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0