| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 2 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 2 | Can anyone point me to some good pics of a "51 3/4 ton? I've searched the gallery already. I'm looking for correct emblem options and placement.
thanks, Frank | | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 53 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 53 | What do you need to know? I have a 51 3600 that is complete and original. If you have a specfic question(s) post them and I'll look and mine and try. | | |
| |
| |