| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,376 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 2 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 2 | Need help figuring out what I am missing to get a set of NOS correct front bumper guards onto my stock OEM bumper. The bottom holes line up but the top do not, am I missing a bracket or something or were there different front bumper options???? I have a 1968 GMC.
Any help or pics would be gretly appreciated. Thank you
OLDER IS BETTER
| | |
| |
| |