| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,454 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 75 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 75 | I'm replacing my parking brake rear cables and now wondering if I need a return spring somewhere to get the break lever to return to the forward position in the cab. Any ideas about spring mounting points and spring size is welcome. (pictures even better!)
I was unable to find any reference to this in my forum searches.
Thanks!
Doug | | |
| |
| |