The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (carbking, DaveV, 1 invisible), 81 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,136
Posts1,056,427
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 78
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 78
I don't come to this site often and seldom check in (haven't been in here for 9 months or so) but FYI. Any bolters that are in my area or passing through are welcome to stop by or I can meet you for lunch. My shop is built and filling up fast. I've finished my 41', I am now restoring a 40 Buick, also just bought a 63 F100 to go with my 63' gas pump, and a 1939 Buick. Easier to reach me on FB or email [email protected]. Merry Christmas y'all.


Jim's 41 Chevy
Toano, VA (Williamsburg Area)

http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/not12backdown/library/
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 78
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 78


Jim's 41 Chevy
Toano, VA (Williamsburg Area)

http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/not12backdown/library/
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 1,424
C
ODSS President
ODSS President
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 1,424
Jim, thanks for the 'heads-up'. I don't go down that way very often, but it looks like you are connected with old vehicle people and are having a good time.

Regards,


~ Cosmo
1949 Chevy Half Ton
Rocinante, like Don Quixote, he is awkward, past his prime, and engaged in a task beyond his capacities.
"...my good horse Rocinante, mine eternal and inseparable companion in all my journeys and courses." ...Don Quixote, Cervantes
"If you come to a fork in the road, take it."...Yogi Berra
"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength." ...Eric Hoffer


Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 414
N
NJC Offline
'Bolter
'Bolter
N Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 414
Sir, I don't do FB but if I am ever down your way, I will be sure to check your '41 and your shop facilities out. Should you pass thru I-95 30 miles north of Baltimore, you could check my '48 Chevrolet pick-up out. Thanks Jim. V/r, Nick Cavallaro, Bel Air, MD

Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 13
Y
'Bolter
'Bolter
Y Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 13
looks a nice large shop; I am on the South end of York County, but don't get out much. Have fun with all of those projects.


Moderated by  Bill Marlow, SWEET 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0