| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
155
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 91 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 91 | Would anyone be able to share with me an exploded view of the horn button contact plate for a 1952, thanks | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | | | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 91 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 91 | Thanks Tclederman, but it's just the contact plate assembly I'm looking for. I lost my photo of it when I took it apart. It consists of two big flat washers, a spring plate, and three gaskets, one of them rubber, all held together with 3 plastic lined rivets. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2016 Posts: 264 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2016 Posts: 264 | Sorry, I thought it'd be in the maintenance manual, but it's not. My system works great so I haven't disassembled it. Maybe 52 Chevy car horn ? | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | | | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 91 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 91 | Tclederman, thanks, that photo works, if I zoom in I can see where the thicker gasket is located.  | | |
| |
| |