The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (Truckrolet), 156 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,115
Posts1,056,291
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 9
B
Junior Member
Junior Member
B Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 9
Editor of Stovebolt thought I might get answer on this forum for my 1950 3100 pick-up. I want to relocate the gas tank and place under bed.
The problem is I don't want filler in bed wood.
Would prefer the filler neck protruded throught flat sheet metal of box. Actually seen picture of it behind rear drivers side that looked O.K. Because of cost and availability I want to use after market tank but haven't got a clue what works. Please drop me a line if you've been down this road.

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 888
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 888
I believe Alan Horvath at this site has a great album with pics of his relocated tank. His filler neck exits thru rear fender. I think it
looks great and blends in well. Good luck

Dan


Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0