The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (walter74, Jay R, 52Carl, Wally / Montana, Hotrod Lincoln, 78buckshot), 122 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,417
Members48,443
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 21
I
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
I Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 21
Don't know if I'm the only one who hadn't found these but there are paint chips online from Dupont of many of the colors for our trucks simply go to this link and you will find them. Its a great resource. Possibly link worthy.


Go to color then historical color collection.


Erik Berg
1952 Chevy 3100
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 289
5
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
5 Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 289
I agree,

Here is another link that might work. Dupont's library is much more user friendly and free than autocolor library.


Eric
http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/sparky234/library/My%2057%20Chevy%20Stepside?sort=3&page=1
'57 Chevy 3100 (Little Red)
'81 RD350 LC - Fun, Fun, Fun
'83 GS1100E - Pocket Rocket
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Here is the direct link to the Dupont Historical Color Library .

I can only find 1 page for 1952 and 1 page for 1957 (your trucks' years). As I said in another thread, maybe that limitation is due to the browser that I am using? Have you checked out the entries for those years?

Tim

Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,644
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,644
Quote
Originally posted by tclederman:
Here is the direct link to the Dupont Historical Color Library .
Thank you! :whistle:


Woody
Your Brother in Bolthood

My 1951 half-ton 'Ol Red

Save the VINTAGE DOOR ART! Please contribute photos.
Door Art Collection

Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0