The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (2-Ton), 133 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,114
Posts1,056,287
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#118593 11/27/2005 4:32 AM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 21
I
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
I Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 21
I just purchased a 1950 Chevy 3100 and was wondering if anyone had a palate of the origanal colors it was offered with and if there were particular parts of the truck painted in a certain fashion. Thanks a bunch this site has been so helpful and I haven't even gotten the truck home yet imagine how helpful it will be in the future. wink


Erik Berg
1952 Chevy 3100
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 12,029
F
Cruising in the Passing Lane
Cruising in the Passing Lane
F Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 12,029
Erik - check out the page of Chevy info posted by Kieth Hardy, one of our bolters here - scroll down to Chevrolet Miscellaneous and you'll find the paint codes - some info there on paint layout, but basicly the entire cab outside was painted body color, inside a different color, wheels and trim a 3rd color - pretty basic

Bill


Moved over to the Passing Lane

"When we tug a single thing in nature, we find it attached to the rest of the world" ~ John Muir
"When we tug a single thing on an old truck, we find it falls off" ~ me
Some TF series details & TF heater pics
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 21
I
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
I Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 21
Thanks a bunch that is exactly what I needed.


Erik Berg
1952 Chevy 3100

Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0