The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (mick53, 1955 1 Series, klhansen, Shade Baby), 101 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,113
Posts1,056,277
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1183714 09/22/2016 2:56 PM
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 1,094
T
'Bolter
'Bolter
T Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 1,094
Mississippi gulf coast, October 2/9/2016 anybody going?


Tommy
59 apache 1/2t
261 short stepside
Tommy #1184666 09/28/2016 11:22 PM
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,076
Authorized Pest
Authorized Pest
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,076
Tim Hamilton from Mississippi will be going. I'm working on his Gallery story now. Hopefully, I'll have the link to it so you can connect with him - at least you'll know his truck.

Driving along Interstate 10 is a beautiful ride - or it use to be when we lived in Alabama. Hopefully, they haven't built up too much along that stretch of scenic highway. Lots of great views of the Gulf.



~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill
Tommy #1184727 09/29/2016 12:12 PM
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 1,094
T
'Bolter
'Bolter
T Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 1,094
Peggy,
Cruisin the coast is on Hwy.90 which is the old road along the coast. So you are driving along side the water. It is a beautiful ride on a pretty day. So far the weather looks like it will be great upper 70's low 80's. This will be the 20th year and I can say I've been to them all.


Tommy
59 apache 1/2t
261 short stepside
Tommy #1186353 10/11/2016 11:29 PM
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 6
C
New Guy
New Guy
C Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 6
I just made it up for Saturday. I had to miss during the week this year because of work but that's not happening again!! LOL
I look forward to that week all year. I'm already booked for 11 days next year and vacation is in the books!!


Moderated by  Achipmunk, TUTS 59 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0