| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,294 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2015 Posts: 40 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2015 Posts: 40 | Hi, I found a 1954 axle housing with a 3.55 : 1 ring and pinon gear which I am marrying to my 1940 torque tube. Since I didn't buy the gears new, I don't have the special tool for maintaining the spacing between the pinion and the bearing while installing the pinion shaft into the 3rd member housing. Can someone send me dimensions of the tool so I can make one? Thanks, John.
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 5,337 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 5,337 |
See the USA in your vintage Chevrolet! My Blog | | | | | Joined: Nov 2015 Posts: 40 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2015 Posts: 40 | | | |
| |
| |