The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (Ole49GMC), 109 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,115
Posts1,056,292
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 46
4
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
4 Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 46
I have just purchased a 1996 camaro lt1 engine and transmission. I also received the ecm original engine harness and a painless harness. I was curious if anyone else is using the LT1. I need help deciding where to locate ecm and fuse block. I am looking forward to running fuel injection. Any help and photos will be greatly appreciated.

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 8,351
L
'Bolter
'Bolter
L Offline
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 8,351
I've never done that swap, but the best advise I can give is to put the ECM somewhere where it has decent airflow to prevent overheating. As far as the fuse block, it can go pretty much anywhere that it can be conveniently accessed.


Bill Burmeister
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 5
4
'Bolter
'Bolter
4 Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 5
I have done an LT1 with T56 using the Telorvek Ron Francis harness. I put the ECM and fuse block behind the seats where the fuel tank used to be. Seems to be happy there though not a lot of air flow.

http://s171.photobucket.com/user/82supra/library/Truck


Moderated by  Fibonachu, KCMongo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0