| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (55shaker, Woodcmiami, Rusted Nut, Gdads51, CuzzFuzz, Still At It, 1 invisible),
156
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,138 Posts1,056,441 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2015 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2015 Posts: 9 | Hi I have a 1 1/2 ton truck with the original wooden bed for grain transport, all the iron work etc seems original. some of the bed has been replaced over the years but rest if usable so is the rear door, the bed sides are three tier that can be removed section by section, all the steel tensioning rods are all there also. I am in the UK, Bought the truck from Belgium October 2015, it was imported from Kansas about 3 years ago. Is this bed rare and difficult to find today or is this pretty common. my intention is to use it but as the truck is not a work horse may just run it with one set of the sides fitted.
thanks Mick. I have images but not sure how to add them
Last edited by Pistonpusher; 06/03/2016 11:19 PM.
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | I bet this guy can help you, send him a pm one his older post but he is still around Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 Ex Hall Monitor | | Ex Hall Monitor Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 | I have images but not sure how to add them Here you go.
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet. The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion. Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
| | |
| |
| |