The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (Slick Willy, KEVINSKI, 68ironhead, tclederman, Gdads51), 111 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,082
Posts1,056,303
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1168055 06/03/2016 11:10 PM
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 9
P
New Guy
New Guy
P Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 9
Hi can anyone help me with where I can find two 1930 1 and 1/2 ton truck hood latches? (think smaller vehicles is the same). Latch is approx. 5 1/4" long. Filling station sells them but only in 4s and I only need 2, my hood parts are all in good order, just the latch that bolts to the top of the frame, I have a picture but not sure how to attach,

Regards Mick

Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
would these work

how about these

I also responded in the other forum where you posted..


Last edited by joker; 06/04/2016 12:05 AM.

Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.


Moderated by  Dusty53 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0