| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (delwrench, UtahYork, 1 invisible),
149
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2015 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2015 Posts: 9 | Hi can anyone help me with where I can find two 1930 1 and 1/2 ton truck hood latches? (think smaller vehicles is the same). Latch is approx. 5 1/4" long. Filling station sells them but only in 4s and I only need 2, my hood parts are all in good order, just the latch that bolts to the top of the frame, I have a picture but not sure how to attach,
Regards Mick | | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | would these work how about these I also responded in the other forum where you posted..
Last edited by joker; 06/04/2016 12:05 AM.
Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | |
| |
| |