| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,271 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2015 Posts: 60 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2015 Posts: 60 | Anybody know where I can find air cleaners that fit the Carter W1 carb? The throat is smaller than most ( 2 1/8) and has a difficult fit for a typical cleaner.
Steve
'46 Chevrolet 1/2 T. Pickup, survivor - sold '31 Ford Model A pickup
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 1,611 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 1,611 | Hey Steve,
They should not be too hard to locate. I have a spare if you are interested.
Send me a PM for some images...I don't recall if I still have your email.
Paul | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | | | |
| |
| |