The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 117 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,141
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#116006 07/03/2003 5:23 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 232
S
New Guy
New Guy
S Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 232
Has anybody on the board removed the stock windshield frame on a 39-46 cab. Looking at removing it and putting in a 2 piece beveled center windshield.

What do I need to do to mount the glass and rubber?

#116007 07/03/2003 9:09 PM
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 37
R
Junior Member
Junior Member
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 37
I don't know how much trouble it would be, a lot of people are doing it. I personally think the crank out is great. If your frame is any good, I would be interested in it.. wink


"Boop-Boop-a-doop"
#116008 07/03/2003 10:29 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 232
S
New Guy
New Guy
S Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 232
Thats what got me thinking about it, the frame is rotted out all along the bottom and up the drivers side on the inside. Looks like a new one is almost $400.00 so I thought maybe I would just change it if I can figure out how its done.


Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0