| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,155 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 64 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 64 | Hi all! Somewhere back in time I read a post about door conversion and making your own run channels although I think it's doable. I would like to find a source and just buy them. If only I could find a seller. I have checked all the locals LMC , Classic, National, RPS, Dynacorn. So i did my homework and reached a dead end. Any thoughts or advise is welcome! Ken 51/54Basket case
1951/54 Basketcase | | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 | | | | | | Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 64 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 64 | Thanks DADS Guess I should have came here first. And hopefully I can use the rear 53 door channels. Then I will have it done. Ken
1951/54 Basketcase | | |
| |
| |