| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (WICruiser, 2 invisible),
142
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,269 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2015 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2015 Posts: 4 | I recently purchased a Chevrolet 235 that came out of (what I was told anyway) a 1960 truck, looking to eventually replace the 216 in my 1950 Styleline Deluxe. I'm trying to decode the engine serial number but the engine is Canadian (like me) so information seems to be scarce.
The serial number next to the distributor is C512650, and the block casting number is 3769716. Does anyone know of a resource where I can find info on the mill?
I appreciate your assistance.
Kick it in the guts, Barry.
| | |
| |
| |