Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,228 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,076 Authorized Pest | | Authorized Pest Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,076 | Would like to announce that HandyAndy1947 is going to help out here in this forum as a moderator. He's been helping me for over a week now with some image / link issues and it's been more of a help than I thought it would be. So, Andy was willing to help out with the forum ... and here he is. I think he and Brad will make a good team in here. It's not like you all need a lot of moderating!  Thanks again Andy and welcome to this spot! Peggy
~ Peggy M 1949 Chevrolet 3804"Charlie" - The Stovebolt FlagshipIn the Gallery"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill | | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,280 Renaissance Man | | Renaissance Man Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,280 | HandyAndy. Seems like a mighty bold name. What gives you the right to be so boastful?! I'm just hacking on you. Thank you ahead of time for volunteering! Feel free to give me a good goin' over for unbecoming rudeness. (You have to start somewhere.)  Carl
1952 5-window - return to "as built" condition | 1950 3100 with a 235 and a T-5 transmission
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 442 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 442 | Welcome to the Jungle baby!!! Congrats, MIke | | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 789 Former BMW Rider | | Former BMW Rider Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 789 | Wow Carl, I'm feeling the love already! You can run, but you can't hide...... Mike, the jungle...what have I gotten myself into here? Thanks for the warm welcome Stovebolters!!  | | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,076 Authorized Pest | | Authorized Pest Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,076 | Thanks guys -- are you trying to scare him off already???!!!
~ Peggy M 1949 Chevrolet 3804"Charlie" - The Stovebolt FlagshipIn the Gallery"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill | | | | | Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 269 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 269 | Welcome HandyAndy. I am sure you'll be just fine, don't mind these old coots.
Bread . | | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 442 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 442 | just kiddin', from what I've seen over the past 10yrs, things pretty much run smooth here, and the entire board. Welcome! | | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 | Welcome to the Club Andy. It's an honor to be a moderator. I'm lucky to just be on the side lines and don't have to watch that much. But, you will find yourself checking in a lot more. Heck, it's a real nice day out and I'm sitting here typing with one finger. Also, you are now required to attend the Stovebolt Reunion in KC this fall. Guess Peg did not tell you that.
Don King 1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 789 Former BMW Rider | | Former BMW Rider Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 789 | Thanks, Mike!
Hello Don, I appreciate the welcome and couldn't agree with you more! If I'm on this PC any more than I have been, it may become permanently attached to me....warm weather will change that I'm sure.
I'd love to attend the Stovebolt Reunion in KC this fall. It's been on the radar for a couple of years; however, I'll need special dispensation from my 'real' boss. There's a horseshow that falls on that weekend every year, sooo I'm already whining about it to lay some ground work. Only time will tell if my efforts will be successful.
Thanks again, | | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 | Andy Bring the Boss with you. It's not just a guy thing. My boss will not let me go without her. Promise the Boss some good KC BBQ and life will be good.
Don 1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 Ex Hall Monitor | | Ex Hall Monitor Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 | A belated but hardy WELCOME sir Andy!
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet. The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion. Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 789 Former BMW Rider | | Former BMW Rider Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 789 | Thanks Tiny,
It's an honor and a pleasure! I may have to lean on you for some of that vast SB system knowledge you have!!
Have a good one, | | | | | Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 442 Stovebolt Photo Moderator | | Stovebolt Photo Moderator Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 442 | Welcome aboard Andy. Thanks for taking the time to help Peg and the gang.
Joe 1947 - 3800 dually known as "Deadwrench"Link to a few photosIn this world there are givers and takers. The takers eat well, the givers sleep well. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 789 Former BMW Rider | | Former BMW Rider Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 789 | Joe,
Thanks for the warm welcome! | | | | | Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 240 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 240 | I'll join Tiny with the belated welcome, from one 1947 AD owner to another!
1947 3100 Advanced Design
Never, never, never, never give up. - Churchill | | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 789 Former BMW Rider | | Former BMW Rider Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 789 | Bill, thanks for the welcome! | | |
| |