| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,468 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2016 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2016 Posts: 13 | Hello, I'm a new member. I have just started getting my 1951 back up to speed. It was my first ever vehicle, handed down to me from my grandfather. I'm an electrician by trade so my mechanical abilities and knowledge are limited. I have many questions and I'm looking for some advice and suggestions. From what I have seen so far it appears I have come to the right place...
1951 Chevy Pick-Up
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Welcome Geoffrey. My mechanical abilities are limited as well, that`s why I ended up here. Lots of knowledge here. Nice to keep the old truck in the family, are you going to use it for work? If you need help, be sure to ask in the appropriate forum, I'm sure you'll get results. Good luck! Leo | | | | | Joined: Mar 2016 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2016 Posts: 13 | Not for work just for pleasure. I let it sit in my garage as I raised my twin boys (8 years). Just want to get it running again so I can take my boys to breakfast in style. The engine needed work before I parked it and after eight years it needs more attention.
1951 Chevy Pick-Up
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 2,063 Big Bolt Forum Moderator | | Big Bolt Forum Moderator Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 2,063 | | | | | | Joined: Oct 2015 Posts: 55 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2015 Posts: 55 | welcome ,lots of info here ,where in Ca are you ?
59 chevy apache fleetside
2007 dodge diesel 84 toyota 4 runner, v8,propane power
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2016 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2016 Posts: 13 | I'm in Downey a small city right outside of Los Angeles. I'm really going to need all the help I can get. I can wire almost anything, but when it comes to mechanics I'm a novice to say the least...
1951 Chevy Pick-Up
| | |
| |
| |