| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (2-Ton, WICruiser, Southerntruck, TUTS 59, Bill Hanlon, Ponchogl, DaveV),
98
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,362 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2015 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2015 Posts: 23 | I have a 1956 with a 350/th350 installed with a Holley 650 carb. Currently there is a non stock pedal/throttle assembly that I am not liking the placement or look of in my truck.
1. If I want to switch back to stock pedal setup, can I just purchase the TF linkage and it will hook right up to my Holley Carb, or will it only work with the stock carb setup.
2. Will it affect my kick down cable that is already installed?
After searching the forum I am still confused as a lot of the info I found was for the AD truck. Thanks.
1956 Chevrolet 3100-'Little Snap': --Tribute to "Snappy Cartage", a family business on Manitoulin Island, Ontario, Canada --1/2 ton, Stepside shortbox --350 V8: Edelbrock Intake, Holly 650 Carb, H350 Transmission,, 23" Genie Shifter Gallery | | |
| |
| |