| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,675 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2015 Posts: 67 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2015 Posts: 67 | Has anyone put smaller fenders on there big bolt. In my 7.3 conversion with auto trans I have to use the stock ford rear end for the vss and computers. I don't like the wheel size on the front so I'm considering a fender swap. Any thoughts? | | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | Also swap hood and inner fenders, radiator support... Sure it could be done with but you end up with mostly all small truck nose on it.
There must be another way to get the vehicle speed info to the computer short of making a small truck out of a big one. Mount a tone ring on the driveshafts or pinion yoke, use a signal converter from Dakota Digital to make whatever you come up with have same pulses per mile as original... I don't know all the options but I'm sure there are several. | | |
| |
| |