| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,513 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 301 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 301 | Just blowing off a little steam. I got my rear fenders for my 49' and am dumbfounded at the choice of the riveting of the center flat braces underneath the center of the fender. The brace is about twice as wide as the original which I don't have a problem with but the riveting is about 3" apart and they used heavy pop rivets instead of the what I will smooth carriage head rivets. These are he last items to install and my truck is completed. I was hoping to for a quick job of painting them and installing. Now I have to drill out and place the correct rivets and drill out and fill the crap they used for rivets so it looks right! That's just stupid, no excuse for it! I don't begrudge them using a wider brace, but put the correct rivets in it and spaced correctly!
1949 Chevy 3600 1975 W-25 Hurst Olds 1970 GMC 1/2 ton Fleetside 2010 Chevy Silverado
| | |
| |
| |