The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (2-Ton, 1955 1 Series, pdlightning, TooMany2count, Shade Baby), 154 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,079
Posts1,056,286
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 1,181
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 1,181
Anyone have a copy of the passenger side sun visor paper templet? I'd like to add one but want to make sure I tap in the right spots.

Thx.,
Jake


1960 GMC 305A V-6 Gallery Page
Remember, the government cannot give --anything to anyone --that they have not first taken away from someone else.
BUY AMERICAN http://www.stillmadeinusa.com/index.html
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,951
L
'Bolter
'Bolter
L Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,951
I have an original PS sun visor. What exactly do you need? Just a pattern for the holes?

Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 1,181
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 1,181
yes, there was a paper pattern you tape to the roof to make the hole. Another member from the 67-72 truck site is sending me one. Thanks


1960 GMC 305A V-6 Gallery Page
Remember, the government cannot give --anything to anyone --that they have not first taken away from someone else.
BUY AMERICAN http://www.stillmadeinusa.com/index.html
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 62
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 62
did you get the pattern yet?

If not I just bought an NOS PS sunshade and it had that pattern in the box. I could make a photo copy and fax to you.


1961 Long Stepside Apache 10, original 235, 4 speed and 3:90 posi totally stock (owned 12 years)
1966 Chevelle (owned 53 years)
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 82
6
Crusing in the Passing Lane
Crusing in the Passing Lane
6 Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 82
If I renumber correctly, there are dimples in the roof so all you have to do is drill them out.


Currently cruising
in the Passing Lane
Rest in Peace
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 75
C
c53 Offline
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 75
hey guys I have one to install too and been procrastinating cause I wasn't sure where to drill. there are very light dimples....or maybe its a dent. anyway could one of you send/fax me a copy of the template? I won't have a fax number till Monday though..

thanks
bob


Moderated by  Hambone, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0