| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,294 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 1,181 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 1,181 | Anyone have a copy of the passenger side sun visor paper templet? I'd like to add one but want to make sure I tap in the right spots.
Thx., Jake | | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 | I have an original PS sun visor. What exactly do you need? Just a pattern for the holes? | | | | | Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 1,181 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 1,181 | yes, there was a paper pattern you tape to the roof to make the hole. Another member from the 67-72 truck site is sending me one. Thanks | | | | | Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 62 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 62 | did you get the pattern yet?
If not I just bought an NOS PS sunshade and it had that pattern in the box. I could make a photo copy and fax to you.
1961 Long Stepside Apache 10, original 235, 4 speed and 3:90 posi totally stock (owned 12 years) 1966 Chevelle (owned 53 years) | | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 82 Crusing in the Passing Lane | | Crusing in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 82 | If I renumber correctly, there are dimples in the roof so all you have to do is drill them out. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 75 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 75 | hey guys I have one to install too and been procrastinating cause I wasn't sure where to drill. there are very light dimples....or maybe its a dent. anyway could one of you send/fax me a copy of the template? I won't have a fax number till Monday though..
thanks bob | | |
| |
| |