| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
108
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2015 Posts: 273 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2015 Posts: 273 | Curious if any of you have attended (as a spectator) the Turkey Run in recent years.
I have not been in a decade and I was wondering if I pull my 12ft. utility trailer, will I have a parking problem?
Someone from the club says this... "Larry There is a very small area with limited parking for a small trailer in the west lot off of Williamson. There is no fee. Best suggestion is get here early !!!!!!!!!"
Someone I know says that they took a truck with a trailer and a car and just parked in the main lot.
Anybody else know which is right?
I don't want to get there and not be able to park.
Larry W.
1953 3800 Dually Flatbed
| | |
| |
| |