The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (39Master85, papas52, Jack Ryan, 1955 1 Series, BC59, JW51), 54 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,083
Posts1,056,326
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1133096 11/06/2015 12:37 AM
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 100
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 100
Can anyone furnish a photo of an actual and correct tire jack for this year truck?

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,321
H
'Bolter
'Bolter
H Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,321
Best I can determine this is a 1946 Jack.
If anyone else can prove different please do so.
Harold
1946 Jack


Harold
Is a restoration ever finished?
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Harold,

As a possible confirmation, check the lowered and raised height?

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,321
H
'Bolter
'Bolter
H Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,321
Tim,
I do not have the jack in the photo. The photo was sent to me by a respected Stovebolter. This is one of the items I am still lookig for.
Harold


Harold
Is a restoration ever finished?
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 100
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 100
Thanks, Harold.

I too am also looking to find one.

Randy

Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 17
E
New Guy
New Guy
E Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 17
I had one similar some time ago and slung it. I have seen them since at boot sales. Will keep an eye open.


55 Chevy Stepside.

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0