| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,133 Posts1,056,395 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 1,438 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 1,438 | I've got a few things to chrome up. Anyone have a favorite shop in the Seattle or Pacific NW area? Dennis
40 Chevy 1/2 ton
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 52 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 52 | The machine shop I work for has been going to "Electrofinishing," in Kent, for years. They do everything, and I've never heard of any complaints about their work.
1946 GMC 1/2 ton 1967 Chevy 1/2 ton
This old truck sure looks neat, but where are the heated seat controls?!?
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 1,438 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 1,438 | Thanks GMCPauly. I'll check it out.
40 Chevy 1/2 ton
| | |
| |
| |