The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (jmoore, Woodcmiami, Ludwig.van.dille, Shaffer's1950, 1 invisible), 87 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,077
Posts1,056,280
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 169
W
'Bolter
'Bolter
W Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 169
Since I got a MIG for Christmas I've been looking for info and came across this site. If you're like me and a neophyte to welding you may learn something.

http://www.nanungtinda.com/Car/gh1.htm

Best Regards,

Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 149
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 149
Thanks! Cant ever have enough info and tips! grin


"Finish the thing, do it right the first time, and drive the S.O.B.!"

1949 Chevy half ton 3100 In a kazillion pieces
2000 GMC Serria 1500 SL 4x4
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 25
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 25
Thanks Paul, I needed that..........J.D.Poole


It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.......
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 591
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 591
Paul:
Good information - thanks.
Donsz

Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 46
6
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
6 Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 46
Paul...I've been MIG welding for the last 6 years, at least a couple times a month. That info is a good reminder of the basics. I'm printing a copy right now to hang off the side of my welder. You can never have too much info.

Thanks for the great reference! grin


Scott

1964 GMC 1002 Long Wideside w/305E V6 & sm420 "Blue Jeans"
1996 Harley Davidson FLHTCI
1981 Husky 250CR
http://community.webshots.com/user/gmc1002hf5669a
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 428
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 428
Thanks Paul,
I was just about to post a question about MIG welding when I saw your post.


Ralph Davis
1970 Chevy C10 Webshots
My Stovebolt Gallery page

Old trucks never die, they just find a new home.
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 481
R
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
R Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 481
Excellent information. Thank you.


Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0