| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,082 Posts1,056,303 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 169 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 169 | Since I got a MIG for Christmas I've been looking for info and came across this site. If you're like me and a neophyte to welding you may learn something. http://www.nanungtinda.com/Car/gh1.htm Best Regards, | | | | | Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 149 Member | | Member Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 149 | Thanks! Cant ever have enough info and tips! 
"Finish the thing, do it right the first time, and drive the S.O.B.!"
1949 Chevy half ton 3100 In a kazillion pieces 2000 GMC Serria 1500 SL 4x4
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 25 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 25 | Thanks Paul, I needed that..........J.D.Poole
It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.......
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2000 Posts: 591 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2000 Posts: 591 | Paul: Good information - thanks. Donsz | | | | | Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 46 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 46 | Paul...I've been MIG welding for the last 6 years, at least a couple times a month. That info is a good reminder of the basics. I'm printing a copy right now to hang off the side of my welder. You can never have too much info. Thanks for the great reference!  | | | | | Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 428 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 428 | Thanks Paul, I was just about to post a question about MIG welding when I saw your post. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 481 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 481 | Excellent information. Thank you. | | |
| |
| |