Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (TrknGMC, FAST55),
94
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,632 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Over the last number of years, the stovebolt reunion has grown steadily. We've had people from both the east and west coast represented, also from Mexico, Canada and Australia. Seeing as it's only about 1000 miles away, also some of us are retired and we all love these old trucks, let's try to make this reunion the best ever. That's hard to do without a strong showing from the ODSS. Let's see how big a convoy we can gather, I'll join you along the way. Leo | | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,399 Camp Commandant | | Camp Commandant Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,399 | Leo, it's definitley on my list of shows to go to but not sure it will be this year. Got to finish the big truck so I can bring them both. Getting close on the project but then again, I think I said the same thing last year at this time. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,607 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,607 | Hope you can make it Bill! And remember, you don't have to bring a Bolt to be welcome. Did I have one at the Homecoming? NO I was welcome, with open and sometimes scary arms, at HQ this past spring. I hope to make it back next spring, maybe with a donner truck and a lighter load.
Don 1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 793 Bondo Artiste | | Bondo Artiste Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 793 | Wish I could come but being self employed will not allow me to take the time off for a trip like this, not at this time at least. Looking forward to seeing tons of photos.
~ Phillip 1949 GMC Suburban - 10 year project 1952 Pontiac Chieftain Convertible straight 8 hydramatic 1945 GMC half ton truck - Driver- Sold 9-15-25 1946 Chevy COE - SOLD 1-5-26 BUH BYE CHEVY! 1959 GMC Half ton long bed NAPCO | | | | | Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 2,236 Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part | | Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 2,236 | I will be unable to attend despite my family and I being on Lake of the Ozarks visiting my parents. I am sorry, i would really like to visit and see some more fellow bolters. Maybe next year i will be driving through for the get together!
v/r,
Chris (and Owen) | | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,607 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,607 | Chris So close and not make it. PM sent on LOTO 1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 | What are the dates? Mike B  | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | It's Sept 11-13 this year. Some are there a day early and find something to do like gathering at Mongo's place or the Alderson's.
Jim should be able to bring his 1 ton now that he has road gears. Joe should be finished his by now, has been collecting parts for a while and has no shortage of help. Victor can navigate, he helped me find my way back around Washington DC last spring. We need Grigg back again because he has the ice cream maker. Billy needs to bring the COE, too nice to not show everyone in KC, John & Peggy will be there. George came a number of years ago, he's due to come again, you may as well all come. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,607 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,607 | Leo Really good reasoning, that gives them no escuse, not to be there. I also have the blackberries for the ice cream and I sure where ever we stay, the hotel will be glad to keep it frozen for a small fee/taste.
Don
Last edited by 2-Ton; 08/03/2015 5:11 PM.
1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | |
| |