| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,227 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 297 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 297 | i read a post several years ago on another site about the measurements for bed wood, how many, length and width, how deep and where the groves are etc. my bed has been "messed with" by p.o. so not for sure how many boards were originally there. i want to build my own. can anyone help me out on this info. 54 chevy 1/2 ton step side.
54 3100 w/62 235 "Yosemite Sam" Born a Jay Hawk, raised an Okie and resurrected in Texas!http://community.webshots.com/user/djed50
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2003 Posts: 36 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jan 2003 Posts: 36 | There are 8 boards in the 54 Chevy Truck bed | | | | | Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 662 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 662 | | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | Seems like someone posted a website once that had the diminsions for the edge routing. I thought I had it book marked but I can't find it now. Anyone know where it is? | | | | | Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 86 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 86 | Hey guys try GMC Pauls Then go to the Bed Wood Info page. It's all there #, sizes, and edge details.
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure that you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 297 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 297 | thanks guys. as always - quick and efficient. that gmc site has the diagrams and everything. now if i can just find time to "get'erdone"! thanks again!
54 3100 w/62 235 "Yosemite Sam" Born a Jay Hawk, raised an Okie and resurrected in Texas!http://community.webshots.com/user/djed50
| | |
| |
| |