| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (52Carl, carbking, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, 1955 1 Series, 2-Ton, Robert Crandall, fonz8261, greenie-reddy, 2 invisible),
116
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,124 Posts1,056,347 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 103 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 103 | So as in a previous post I have the 4 wheel disc set up from a p30 or chevy 3500 (1996 era) I scouted a hydroboost out of a 2001 GMC Savana 3500. GM part 15192190. http://www.discountoeparts.com/gmc/...-engine/brakes-cat/hydraulic-system-scatWould this be correct in using this part. I will also use the power steering pump that comes with it although I have no power steering. or Also is there a 12v v alternator with a pump attached as one unit that would work in this application . Part #? Thanks Chris Thanks much for your input | | |
| |
| |