| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,221 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 321 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 321 | Hi Stovebolters....
I am really needing some one on one with someone who knows more about electricity than me...I am in the Albany NY area of upstate NY...
I am so lost it isnt even funny...
I will put the coffee on too...HELP....:(
MikeC 1951 Chevy 3800 1-TonHoward KnappIn the Stovebolt Gallery1948 Chevy 1-Ton (sold Nov 2017)1953 Chevy 1-Ton (sold 10/1/2016) | | | | | Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 201 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 201 | I'm in southwestern Mass. What is your issue? Maybe I can help. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 321 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 321 | Hi Ed
I am dumb as dirt when it comes to wiring these vintage trucks....I did my 1947 Willys a couple years ago now but this one has a few more circuits and the dude that designed this one isn't the same one that designed the Jeep one...the light switch has be totally baffled...well so the ignition switch...I don't wanna loose this thing to fire before I can drive it around the yard at least...
Directional light switchs....same deal...I stare at it and cant figure it out...
If you could stop out sometime I would really need the one on one help if I can get it...I will put the coffee on..
I am about 1 hour East of the Mass state line. In Mechanicville NY.
Thanks in advance...
MikeC
1951 Chevy 3800 1-TonHoward KnappIn the Stovebolt Gallery1948 Chevy 1-Ton (sold Nov 2017)1953 Chevy 1-Ton (sold 10/1/2016) | | |
| |
| |