| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,465 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 379 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 379 | I can't find zero-rust prep step, which is supposed to adjust the ph on metal parts for best paint adhesion. I have used vinegar to wipe down galvanized duct before painting with good luck. Would this be okay if I follow up with a damp clean wipe down? I have a lot of engine parts and suspension stuff cleaned up after hot tanking them, but am concerned about possible caustic influence on the ph of the metal. Help! :confused: | | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 164 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 164 | Splash, Email me off list at [email protected] or call me at 800-725-4960 and We can work how how to get you some shipped. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,841 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,841 | Splashoil, Bruce is de man....
Craig My '50 Chevy 3100 5 window, '62-235cu, 3:55 rear My truck ....... Respect The Rust If I'm not working on my truck, '65 m00stang or VW camper, I'm fishing with the wife or smoking Salmon.
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 164 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 164 | Splash, Did you get the samples? Should be enough to do 3 gallons of solution. When used in a spray bottle, it should do everything you need to do and wash the neighbor's dog........ Bruce Palmer [email protected] | | | | | Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 379 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 379 | Sure got 'em Bruce! Parts washed and painted. I was very happy with the effect on the stuff I had cleaned up. I'll be using a lot of the prep step as things progress. Thanks for helping me keep a little momentum! Will be in touch.  | | |
| |
| |